Universal Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Alliance

Home of Elysia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] BmGfd-Boss squad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BumzGfd

[Accepted] BmGfd-Boss squad Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] BmGfd-Boss squad   [Accepted] BmGfd-Boss squad EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 am

1. Bmgfd-Battlemage lvl 183
2. Shinra. Alliance Materia.
3. 22-30k. 26-35 with ADA
4. I would like to join because i believe it is alot of fun to boss and (Sorry berend lol) our guild does not have as much experience as you guys do + it's always fun to make new friends.
5. Zak,Czak Targa, Scar, Empress (once with you guys) are what i would call the bigger bosses ofc i've done like Pap and those aswell. It isn't much but hey, Still learning.
6. Denise, Dakacia, I guess i might count Martin? O-o and i've met a ton of you in SH or pqs in general.
7. Talked with Densie first becouse of Berend but I knew about you before that by just playing. Stellar was a big guild :3 Sad to see it go.
8. I'm Markus, Turning 15 in August (Yes im young but not stupid xd) Im from Sweden and freezing like hell. lmao

Hope I see you in Maple. Come say Hi but for now, Bai :3

Probably the worst application ever.
Back to top Go down
Genuwenii

Genuwenii

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BmGfd-Boss squad   [Accepted] BmGfd-Boss squad EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:58 am

Hey Markus ( ^_^)/ really not much to say other than id love you and berend here xD i think you'd be great in our boss squad
Back to top Go down
DeniseLx
Admin
DeniseLx

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BmGfd-Boss squad   [Accepted] BmGfd-Boss squad EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Based on the boss run you had with us which was a success, your motivation and positive attitude showed us your keen to join us in future runs.

Application Accepted.

Thursday 28th - Empress @ 8.30PM CET
Back to top Go down
https://universalems.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] BmGfd-Boss squad   [Accepted] BmGfd-Boss squad Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] BmGfd-Boss squad
Page 1 of 1