Universal Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Alliance

Home of Elysia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HT speed run - day to be specified

Go down 
+7
Zoope
iNathanNL
xDayo
EveryonePoosOnAdam
Grooser
Veice
sayokun
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sayokun

sayokun

HT speed run - day to be specified  Empty
PostSubject: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:28 am

Hey guys

I decided to make a vids with speed-runs for bosses we can do, starting with the horntail, so time to gather people.

I would like for most of our hard-hitters to join, and make this fastest possible (ofc everyone is welcome, every bit of damage and or buff counts).
Because of that i would like for everyone interested to write down dates they are free, so we can decide when exacly will the run take place

Bit info for the ones that didn't try HT yet:

Horntail is a boss which carries just over 2bil HP therefore we recommend the run for members which are 150+, We require a warrior to be seduce mule as they carry the most HP (guarded by a bishop throughout the run). HT requires at least 10 members to be alive or dead in the map for drops.
HT requires a prequest everytime before entering. HERE is a guide about it for those that didn't try it yet

As with our regular runs we require 2 full runs (without dying) before looting a HT necklace. BUT! member who have already been attempting the runs will get priority in drops of the necklace first.

Mati(Sayzen) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 5-11PM CET
Wednesday: 5-9PM CET
Friday Saturday Sunday: whole day free <3
Back to top Go down
Veice

Veice

PostSubject: Re: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:51 am

I would love to join! Im free kinda much so everyday after 16.00 is cool. Away this weekend so would like if it didnt be then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grooser

Grooser

PostSubject: Re: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:32 am

Id like to join too... xD Got a range on ~45k self buffed and any days efter like 4PM is fine, (Maybe have to go for dinner around 6PM or so)
Back to top Go down
EveryonePoosOnAdam

EveryonePoosOnAdam

PostSubject: Re: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:47 am

u need my pro dmg otherwise you cant even kill HT f3
iBoomerang. i can go tues-wedsnes-fri every night from like 7:30pm. saturdays depends on the day but in any case also 7:30 pm and sunday mostly all day Smile
Back to top Go down
xDayo

xDayo

PostSubject: Re: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:11 am

I'm in on my Hero. Doesn't really matter what day, but it would be nice if it's after like 7 o'clock.
Back to top Go down
iNathanNL

PostSubject: Re: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:07 am

i'm starting to play again, i'm free to join the following days and times:
thursday 1/11/12 5pm gmt onwards
friday 2nd ANY TIME
saturday 3rd before 3pm gmt
sunday 4th ANY TIME

monday 5th-wednesday 7th - any time after 5:30 gmt
thursday not available
friday after 5:30 gmt
saturday 10th and sunday 11th - not available

monday 12th - wednesday 14th after 5:30 gmt
thursday any time
friday after 5:30
weekend any time
Smile
Back to top Go down
Zoope

Zoope

PostSubject: Re: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi Guys! I'm free from now until 4th november at any time. From the next week on: Monday - Thursday 6.30 pm - 10.00 pm. Friday 04.00 pm - 10.00 pm. Saturday and Sunday: anytime.
Back to top Go down
AdamxD

AdamxD

PostSubject: Re: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Right i'm in, thought do give me a few days warning if you can. Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Antendo

Antendo

PostSubject: Re: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:42 am

I'll join on my pally, and I should be free about anytime any day, like usual.
Back to top Go down
EveryonePoosOnAdam

EveryonePoosOnAdam

PostSubject: Re: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:38 am

im in! Very Happy
Every day after 8pm except mondays and thursdays then after like 10pm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ManWithAClaw

PostSubject: Re: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:39 am

guessing any times after 10+ maple time is good on most days.
Back to top Go down
Grifone24

Grifone24

PostSubject: Re: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:29 am

i'm in Smile after 15 maple time on most days Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HT speed run - day to be specified    HT speed run - day to be specified  Empty

Back to top Go down

HT speed run - day to be specified
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Alliance :: Boss Runs :: Chaos Horntail/Hortail-
Jump to: