Universal Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Alliance

Home of Elysia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey there

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauey

Lauey

Hey there Empty
PostSubject: Hey there   Hey there EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:13 am

Name: Adam
Country/Location: England!

About You
Hey guys I'm Adam, I'm currently working in a care home as a care assistant. I wish I could tell you about my job but its one of those jobs that if I tell you, they'd have to kill me kinda privacy deals. But nah it's great place to be working. I'm still at school... I failed year 12 so I'm a year behind but year 13 now boys and girls!!! I have no idea of my future dreams or aspirations anymore cus my plans all changed when I dropped back a year. But I'm enjoying life atm and I feel like a good maple guild will really help me out!

Your Characters
Character Names: Lauey, LaueyHS, Laueyy
Jobs: Bowmaster, Bishop, Phantom
Levels: 200, 148, 144

My previous guilds were the thecasuals, Nuggets and Vice, you might remember me from a while back and I kinda left/disbanded/moved on because of the way of life.

I started playing maple back in 2010 time I believe as it was recommended by a friend. I remember those darn jump quests that annoyed the hell out of me but turned me into an addict Wink

I'm pretty active now as I wanna come back to maplestory but I was a bit hit and miss cus of work etc but things are settling down well and I have a good income! I can finally raise some meso to turn pro Wink

I despise all hackers of any kind as they put us all through hell back in that hacking phase... I don't scam or ks as it's not nice and not me tbh with you!

I do know a few people in your guild and I would hope to be part of your team.

In case you didn't know this guild application is simply a waste. But it's my hope in alerting you guys that I'm back babyyyy!! And if this gets alerted to any of you still out there, lets partyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Hey there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Alliance :: Applications :: Applications for Elysia-
Jump to: